About Me

My photo
Oklahoma, United States
"THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME"

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Story quilt more changes and additions

Today I did some planting in the flower beds and potted some tulips in a mosaic pot. Also I repotted the large flowers into a wooden barrel and made some decorative garden stakes. This is so darn much fun!!! Also formed my steps. I received some very nice comments today. One was from Mary Lou Weidman herself!!! Boy did she make my day!!! and Duff too! I appreciate the encouragement, thank you both.
Tomorrow will be a sewing day.
Happy Quilting!
Colleen

3 comments:

  1. Colleen, this is coming along so nice! What a great quilt you are making. It looks like a lot of fun. Sorry I didn't comment sooner.
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Colleen... It is looking absolutely wonderful!!! So much to look at, and looking darn fun!! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunning quilt by you!! You are so inspiring.
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!