About Me

My photo
Oklahoma, United States
"THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME"

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Colleen's Garden Fiesta - story quilt has a NAME!

COLLEEN'S GARDEN FIESTA!

After all these weeks of working on my first story quilt I have finally given it a proper name! A garden full of fun for sure! More things to add after my vacation to Albuquerque, our little squirrel who visits all the bird feeders and grandchildrens names on sidewalk. My borders are on but top and bottom both need adjustments, all elements are sewn down except the large hot air balloons. When I looked out early this morning I saw one up in the New Mexico sky!!! The weather here is a nice break from 6 weeks of over 100 degrees many up to 110. No humidity makes 90 feel like 75 in Oklahoma!
Happy Quilting!
Colleen

2 comments:

  1. This quilt is looking fabulous! I love the intricacy -- lots and lots to look at, and the colors are exhuberant and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tis a great name for your story quilt Colleen!! 8-)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!