About Me

My photo
Oklahoma, United States
"THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME"

Sunday, March 7, 2010

9 blocks Underground Railroad



This weekend I have completed 4 more blocks. I moved the feathered star down to approximate center to get a perspective so I can start adding some borders. I had it straight and didn't like it so turned it on point.  It looks so lost with such enormous margins it is screaming at me to work on borders before moving on to the next blocks. I will post when the medallion starts to take shape and size. So far I am happy with this quilt.
Thank you for taking a look, let me know what you think.

3 comments:

  1. I think they look great! I look forward to seeing them put together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is fun to see the progress of your quilt!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those blocks are looking great, Colleen. Where in OK are you? I am in Arkansas... :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!