About Me

My photo
Oklahoma, United States
"THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME"

Saturday, March 6, 2010

5 blocks for Underground RR quilt

I put some batting scraps together to make a design wall over the north windows in my sewing studio. That has made a lot of difference in heating during this cold winter. I can tell I will have multiple borders for the feathered star medallion center so that will expand my design process for this quilt. I have enjoyed using Eleanor Burns book and have learned many new techniques. This will be a long project but will be worth the time and effort, I am very happy with my fabric choices. Thanks for following along!!! Come back soon and leave a comment!!!
Colleen

3 comments:

  1. These blocks are FABUOUS! I have to take a look at that book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is defantly going to be worth the time and effort.You take on some huge projects I admire that.Just not something I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the blocks and especially the feathered star.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!