About Me

My photo
Oklahoma, United States
"THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME"

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday WIP

Today I played with fabrics for Lizzie Mae's Medallion. I made the machine applique center piece a couple of months ago, with a plan to use shades of teal and mahogany browns, touches of reds, greens and golds.



OOPS!!! I used most of those fabrics in my Feathered Star Quilt. I just kept choosing fabrics out of the Lizzie Mae's fabrics I had been collecting since last fall. They all looked good in the quilt that began in the workshop with Marsha McCloskey and grew into a long rectangle tablecloth quilt.
I love these colors most of all!!! So a new plan.

I finally had to decide that I like my blog page and give up on try to perfect it!

Happy Quilting!
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Colleen, that's why I haven't changed my blog at all. So afraid of information disappearing. Love all your quilts, if you like the colors stick to them.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!