About Me

My photo
Oklahoma, United States
"THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME"

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

More Feathered Star play

The large star blocks are 15", the bordered center block is 21", the smaller star blocks are 12". I might try to go smaller. The alternate 6" blocks are economy blocks from Blended Traditions by Marsha McCloskey. The feathered star class I took last week with Marsha has been quite an inspiration to push myself. I think I will make some small easy star blocks to border the 12" stars if I decide on this layout. I am playing with 2 large scale prints for the center border. I have fussy cut the center squares of the 6" blocks using the large and medium scale prints. From a distance they almost look like framed photographs.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you are using the fabric with scallops on it to sash some of the blocks.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!