About Me

My photo
Oklahoma, United States
"THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME"

Sunday, February 13, 2011

New project Lizzie Mae's Medallion

Today I started the applique for Lizzie Mae's Medallion, all adhered and ready to machine applique. It has been over a week since I did any sewing, my youngest daughter was home for a visit and the whole family had a wonderful week! All went home this weekend, so I started a new quilt today, Lizzie Mae's Medallion. I decided to do the applique by machine. I have been collecting the fabrics for several months, my plan is to make it by the pattern ( I have never made a quilt by a pattern before) but will add my own touches to personalize the design with additional pieced borders. Since I usually draw my design layouts and work out the kinks as I go along, I hope this will go quickly. Wish me luck!
Happy Quilting,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!