About Me

My photo
Oklahoma, United States
"THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME"

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Folk Art applique table square



This is another project for my Guild's Holiday Festival. The table square has a machine appliqued center bordered with a cute Folk Art print and plaid. The applique is from Simple Comforts by Kim Diehl. I was experimenting with variegated thread that I like to use for free motion quilting, I don't like it so much on this applique. The items I am making to sell at the Festival are going together pretty fast as I am not agonizing over every decision! Also I used Steam a Seam for the fusible applique, the layered flower in center is very stiff that is why I will add a hanging sleeve so it can be a wall hanging. The size is 54" sq.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!