About Me

My photo
Oklahoma, United States
"THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME"

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What's on my design wall this week

Our oldest grandson Cody Dale #55 graduates this year. As you can see, Cody is the third generation to play football for the Duncan Demons!!! His Dad and PaPaw are wearing their original jerseys for this pic. I am making my first tshirt quilt with his football shirts, golf too. There are also shirts are from his middle school and some special keepsakes from a trip to Australia with the People To People program. That was quite an honor for him although it was hard to think about him being all the way around the world for over 2 weeks when he was only 13 yrs old.
Cody Dale is one of the sweetest most loving boys I have ever known, next to his Dad of course! This is a very special year for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!