About Me

My photo
Oklahoma, United States
"THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME"

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas Stocking Challenge

Our Quilt Guild had a Christmas Stocking Challenge at our meeting last night. Lots of beautiful stockings, sorry I did not take my camera. My wool applique original design won 2nd place in the applique division, I was so excited! We had judges come in and no one knew who made which stocking. To my surprise I won the Viewers Choice vote from our members! That means so much to me and look at the fabulous ribbons!!! The grand prize was a Thimbleberries Scrapbook! The perfect thing for pics of my quilts!!!

I plan to hang the stocking inside a wreath. All the plaid woolens are reclaimed, some actually from wool  scraps left from coats I made my girls over 20 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!