About Me

My photo
Oklahoma, United States
"THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME"

Friday, September 18, 2009

Wool Penny Rug - new project

Yesterday I received my package from Winterberry Cabin. My order included a pattern for a Give Thanks Penny Rug 21" x 26". I chose my woolens to create a brighter version than is shown on pattern to go with my decor.
I am soooooo excited to begin. I have seen so many beautiful woolen quilts and applique on blogs this past month. My curiosity got the best of me and now I am going in a different direction.
I have only one quilt to finish, the Magic Stack and Whack top is done,.Don't know if I will hand quilt it or machine quilt. Also, Joe's Wizard of OZ needs to go to the machine quilter.
Not very many UFO's here as I need to see a finished product to verify spending the $$$ on fabric. LOL but it is true.
I will post a pic of the lovely hand dyed woolens and pattern soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!