About Me

My photo
Oklahoma, United States
"THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME"

Monday, September 21, 2009

Wool Felt applique is addicting!!!

                Today's progress report -
I took the plaid pumpkin off and ordered another piece of wool to replace it. I have worked on it alot today. Just found out my precious middle daughter and her little family are moving away for her sweet husband to take another job. Going to Dallas area, only about 2 1/2 hours but my heart is breaking. Alex is 4 and my most precious little guy, his baby sister Payten 16 months is my adorable sugar baby darling girl. They stay with me several days a week and it is hard to imagine not seeing them every day. Their eyes light up when they see me and my heart takes an extra beat when I see their precious little faces. Yes I am having a pitty party!!! I deserve it--- My quilting and applique and blogging will help fill my days, looking forward to seeing them as often as possible on weekends. I had to bare my soul and thoughts to someone, so thank you  to those who follow my blog! I know we will all be fine, God has a plan and He knows our needs better than we do.
 
    My little sweetie pies!!! on Payten's Wizard of OZ quilt.                                                                               

2 comments:

  1. Love these chair babies, the c girls look cute too ---cottonreel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Colleen, I'm sorry to hear your news! It's very hard for a Grandma I'm sure! But this is one thing on my mind as well, as my sister,her hub, and my newphew will be moving about 3 hours away as well! He was offered a new job as well, and they'll be gone in just a few weeks.

    I guess we just have to be happy that they have good jobs and they are blessed. I suppose we will both be packing our bags for extended stays, huh? LOL... and thank goodness for the internet.

    The wool applique is awesome, I love it. I can totally see how it's addicting!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!