About Me

My photo
Oklahoma, United States
"THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME"

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Medallion quilt dressed up with pillows and Schnauzers


I put my decorator hat on today and dressed the quilt up with pillows I already had in another room, then put on my pet photographer hat on and got pic of Samantha and Taffeta on the quilt. I am worn out now after trying to get those 2 precious girls to look at me at the same time!  I needed Victoria Stillwell behind me.
I will love making the bed now that I have completed the look I wanted!
Happy quilting!!!
Colleen

3 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful bed and your pillows go good with it..did you by any chance make the curtains that are behind the bed....if I had to guess I would say you did.....I think you could make anything you put your mind to.I love the headboard. Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT! GREAT JOB, TALENTED LADY! I am happy for you!
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt and pillows are so elegant and beautiful. The sweet puppies resting on the bed are an added bonus.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!