About Me

My photo
Oklahoma, United States
"THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME"

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Designing Raffle Quilt for Stitching Memories Quilt Guild

I was asked to be in charge of our next project Raffle Quilt for our Holiday Bazaar 2011.Of course I started designing right away. From first drawing to actual layout has been quite a lot of fun. Using my grandchildrens colored markers has been so much fun. Posting design layout using a colorful winter scene fabric seen through a window. Name of quilt " I'll Be Home For Christmas". The smaller version of the winter seen will be the outside border with wool applique holly and berries, wool also used on the tan corner blocks around the center medallion.
First change - working on smaller log cabin border for window.
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!