About Me

My photo
Oklahoma, United States
"THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME"

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Batik Puzzle quilt with new pillow shams

I finished the king size shams to go with my Batik Puzzle quilt. A nice addition! Using the leftover blocks and border squares worked great.
 In the left side background you see my CPAP machine, I have severe Obstructive Sleep Apnea and have been on therapy for 1 1/2 yrs. It has made a tremendous difference in my life. If you even think you may have sleep apnea please get a sleep study. I stopped breathing an average of 38.5 times in an hour. My Dad died in his sleep at age 61 of a heart attack, remembering how he sounded gasping for breath in his normal sleep convinces me he also had sleep apnea. CPAP therapy, although difficult to get used to, is now an important part of my life. I never leave home for a trip without my precious machine.
I must sound like a poster child for Sleep Apnea treatment, that is how good it has been for me.

1 comment:

I love your comments!