About Me

My photo
Oklahoma, United States
"THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME"

Monday, April 5, 2010

Strips that Sizzle??? 1st layout - not so good!!!

I can see lots more turning and twisting for these first Strips that Sizzle blocks. I havent made one of these before, so many small blocks to work with on the design wall. Need a good night's sleep to tackle this again tomorrow. Perhaps I am making it harder than it has to be, not even sure about my fabric choices, but I will figure it out, suggestions are welcome!
Happy Quilting!
Colleen

2 comments:

  1. Your fabric selections are always so beautiful!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just took the Strips that Sizzle class with Margaret Miller on Monday. I learned that you have to try different layouts because some will look better than others. What looks good depends upon your specific blocks. Margaret had the class all do the same layouts and then went around the room looking at them. They looked different for each person's blocks. Some layouts looked good with some blocks and not so hot with others.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!