About Me

My photo
Oklahoma, United States
"THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME"

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Kaleidescope and Strips that Sizzle finished

These quilts are for my three nieces, Holly, Shana and Paige. See their pic on a previous post. I love finishing, such a rewarding feeling to see the vision come to life in my work. These batiks have been so much fun and the colors are so vibrant. I hope the girls will love them as much as I do. There are 3 great nieces and 1 great nephew in this family group so onward I go to the next generation.

1 comment:

  1. The French Braid quilt is amazing! I LOVE the colors you chose. What size are the strips? Did you use the book? I did a google search for French Braid quilts and yours stood out. Thank you for posting the picture - I am now very inspired.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!