About Me

My photo
Oklahoma, United States
"THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME"

Monday, April 29, 2013

Applique borders for BOM/ quilt along

 I havent blogged in 2 weeks. My 92 yr old mother has been with me since Apr 15. While sitting with her and enjoying her company I have been doing hand work, applique on the borders for my 2012 BOM quilt along combo quilt. Only a few leaves to go on the longggggg borders. King size I love all these fabrics so this one will go on our bed when I want a more casual look. I may make pillow shams to go with this quilt.This is the 3rd king quilt I have made for myself, one is all batiks "Batik Puzzle Quilt" and the other is "Blended Medallion" from Marsha McCloskey Blended Traditions. Both are pictured on my blog. All go with my decor and I do love changing quilts often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!