About Me

My photo
Oklahoma, United States
"THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME"

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Power shopping at Dallas Quilt Show


The day before leaving for Dallas Quilt Show my new book Out of the Box, by Mary Lou Weidman, arrived. What an inspiration!!! I only had a few hours at the show so I - POWER SHOPPED- (learned from many years of buying at market in Dallas and Highpoint N. C. for a store I used to work for.) The bright multi colored squiggley stripe was my inspiration fabric. This will of course be a long process for my story quilt. My theme is a view of my secret garden from my favorite chair on my porch!. The Mary Englebreit fabric has many garden signs that I will use on garden stakes throughout the quilt. My creativity is flowing and my 5 yr old grandson Alex has already requested several things to be added, this will be lots of fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!