About Me

My photo
Oklahoma, United States
"THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME"

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Stitching Memories Holiday Festival and Sew-Cial

Today I am posting pics from my Guild's Holiday Festival and Sew-Cial. Our members worked over a year to make quilted items for sale. 
 
"I'll Be Home For Christmas" the quilt I designed and made for this fundraiser brought in $1,523.00 WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW
My booth area was Spring, Garden, Easter. I brought rocking chairs, wreath, bird houses and rabbits and fresh flowers to decorate my area.
                                                                 Christmas Booth
                                                   Fall, Halloween , Thanksgiving Booth

Bake Sale



 
                                                                              
Valentine's Day/St. Patrick's Day Booth

 Luncheon Tables

Our cooks!

Kitchen Booth
Summer/4th of July Booth
 Western Booth

my quilt in Silent Auction

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!